Here are 9 ideas to make your hair look younger and healthier.
1. How to restore the thickness of hair cuticles Year after year almost all of your hair looses its strength. All you can do, is to strengthen your hair by using anti-bolding shampoos that contain the regenium XY ingredient. It penetrates the hair fiber and gradually rebuilds it.
2. How to add some color to faded hair. Hibiscus is a plant extract which enhances the copper color hair. Lime and flax refresh the blond color hair curls, and henna essence enhances brown color hair. Plant extracts and essences you can find in special shampoos and conditioners.
3. You should moisturize your dry hair. Dry hair loses their flexibility and get old really fast. To replenish water content in hair cuticles you should at least once a week put special hair mask like Wella or Dove dry hair mask.
4. For tired hair follow special diet. If you have noticed, that your hair has weakened after a period of exercising trying to get thin, it is important to follow a diet with special nutritional supplements called “Nutricosmetics”.
Nutricosmetics are nutritional supplements which can support the function and the structure of the skin and hair.
5. Strengthening long ruined hair.
Ruined endings of your hair signals that they need intercellular cement, which gives your hair cohesion and smoothness. For example Vita-Cement mask that works like strengthening or lifting.
Scientists from the Institute for Pigmentary Disorders in association with School of Life Sciences at the University of Bradford, United Kingdom, explained that people's hair goes gray because of massive oxidative stress caused by a build up of hydrogen peroxide in hair follicles.
They found that this massive build up of hydrogen peroxide which causes hair to bleach itself out can be reversed with a UVB-activated compound called PC-KUS, a modified pseudocatalase. The research team developed this new proprietary treatment.
The treatment can also be used for people with the skin condition vitiligo which isis a long-term skin problem that produces white depigmentation patches that develop and grow in certain sections of skin.
PC-KUS restores skin color in patients with vitiligo.
The need to use hair dyes to cover up a classic sign of aging - gray hair - may soon be a thing of the past.